I89 or I90 to resubmit my photos - Need Help plz

shaider2000

Hi,

I did CP and POE was SFO in Mar, 2001. My wife got the card in October, 01. I never got it. After lot of struggles I got IIO in TSC. The lady was not in good mood at all. She said they are having trouble in Scanning my pictures. They become either black or white and they are not in right size. So she said I need to file I89 in local INS office with new pictures.

The pictures are perfectly according to INS requirements. My wife and I got these from INS/Lawyer recommended photo shop. I showed this to lawyers and a couple of friend and they don\'t see any thing wrong with the pictures at all. I don\'t mind doing the pictures again but can submit them to ASC or local offices? For I89 what else do I need? Secondly, my stamp will expire in Mar, so should I get restamped too?

Help Please.

No problem

shaider2000,

Just go to nearest INS office, submit your passport and two photographs. Tell them what you were told by IIO.
Similar thing happened for my son\'s GC. TSC IIO told me that photos were missing. We went to INS office
at San Francisco and filled up I-89. We had to explain about missing photos. No other paperwork was asked
for my son. They stamped the PP with new I551. We took Birth Certificate etc as precaution.

nr2001