I855 Approved but approval letter & card not received for Primary !

newtothisforum said:
yah. thats what happened. she said 30 days. but she also said typically its faster..now its time to wait i guess

Did you get your approval letter in mail ? Or, did she talked about mailing that too ?

i got nothing.. she said she will submit a request to re-send the approval letter. she said she will also add a note saying that the card has also not reached me..

i got nothing.. she said she will submit a request to re-send the approval letter. she said she will also add a note saying that the card has also not reached me..

newtothisforum said:

NewToForum: Please let us know if you got any status change due to phone enquiry to USICS.

Similar situation for my wife

My wifes GC was returned with the same msg.We did not receive approval notice for me or my wife, only the lawyer received it..So, my lawyer called and they re-sent the GC after 17 days. Finally, we got the card...

Dont know why such a problem happened in the first place..Anyways, alls well that ends well.

sfbayguy78 said:
My wifes GC was returned with the same msg.We did not receive approval notice for me or my wife, only the lawyer received it..So, my lawyer called and they re-sent the GC after 17 days. Finally, we got the card...

Dont know why such a problem happened in the first place..Anyways, alls well that ends well.

So for her approval notice and card both were not delivered in first time. and later on with lawyer help, both were delivererd ?

sfbayguy78,
Was there any message change after they sent GC for your wife? Also Did you get Approval notice and card both together?

NewToForum,
Is there any update on your case status ?

Received status updates

Yes, we continued receiving status updates as follows:
1. On May 4, 2006, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was
returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To
update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at
(800) 375-5283.
2.On May 11, 2006, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
3.On May 15, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Finally, received the card on 17-May.

No new developments even though I called couple of times since I got an email saying my documents have been returned..Now I am wondering if I should ask my attorney to step in and help....

newtothisforum said:
No new developments even though I called couple of times since I got an email saying my documents have been returned..Now I am wondering if I should ask my attorney to step in and help....

Was there any LUD on your case ? What are they saying when you called them again ?

They take down all the information and also the new and old address and all they say in return is that wait for another 30 days and see if anything happens..

newtothisforum said:
They take down all the information and also the new and old address and all they say in return is that wait for another 30 days and see if anything happens..

I talked to my lawyer, she said I need to call them (USCIS) to get the address corrected etc. She would not be able to do anything. Is that true ?

What does your lawyer say ?

newtothisforum said:

newtothisforum
Did you get any update on the case (I485 approval letter and card)?