I765 and I131

mustafaf

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I filed my I131 and I765 at the same time on July 12th 2006. My lawyer messed up the request for further evidence that USCIS sent on July 21. RFE documents got to them on September 29th 2006. I just got my I131 approved but i still dont have the EAD. Both of these cases are at Missouri service center.

I was wondering if anyone knows how the system work. Do they do a name check for I131? Should i expect an EAD approval in the next few days ? or both of these applications are not related at all .

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that your infopass appt. might have nudged your I-131 back to life. RFE's do tend to slow things down a bit, so I wouldn't be overly concerned. Have you seen any LUD activity on the I-765 lately?

The status has been updating quite a bit lately. the LUD 's were on 10/28 then 11/14 then 11/15 which was today. Both I131 and I765 have been updating on the same dates.

question... sounds stupid but i really cant locate it... how do you find the LUD date online? i know how to check the status of my application on line but where exactly ca i find the LUD? thanks

mustafaf said:
The status has been updating quite a bit lately. the LUD 's were on 10/28 then 11/14 then 11/15 which was today. Both I131 and I765 have been updating on the same dates.

I am in the same boat. My 131 approved on Nov 14th and LUD on my EAD is Nov 15th.

I have an interview on Dec 1st though.

Worst scenario, Can I get something at the interview as a proof of eligibility for employment???

I need to start my new job on Dec 4th. This is stressful !!!!

serkoid said:
I am in the same boat. My 131 approved on Nov 14th and LUD on my EAD is Nov 15th.

I have an interview on Dec 1st though.

Worst scenario, Can I get something at the interview as a proof of eligibility for employment???

I need to start my new job on Dec 4th. This is stressful !!!!

What does your timeline look like ? BY the way i have an interview coming up pretty soon too. Some people say that they might not issue EAD because your interview is so close.

But you will never know what will happen on the interview.

Sushil31 said:
Serkoid;

What is your DO and time line?

My DO is Los Angeles but I filed everything in Lee's Summit on October 5th. They asked for additional evidence that I sent on October 16th.

Do you guys think that I can get something at the interview? stamped or whatever?

Did you send on October 5th or September 5th. I sent all documents on September 13th and i have neither received EAD nor AP but i have Interview on November 29.

Sushil31 said:
Did you send on October 5th or September 5th. I sent all documents on September 13th and i have neither received EAD nor AP but i have Interview on November 29.

October 5th..

EAD approval Notice

I got the email notice of my EAD appoval. Can I use it as a proof of eligibility of employment? or do I really need wait for the card before I start?

serkoid said:
I got the email notice of my EAD appoval. Can I use it as a proof of eligibility of employment? or do I really need wait for the card before I start?
Officially you can use that email as proof, and sign a I-9. Then you are required to show the EAD itself within 90 days of signing the I-9.

Unofficially most employers will demand the EAD itself.