I751 - where do I send additional evidence

mero

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife and I are waiting for her I751 to get approved and our processing date is hopefully within one month.

We just bought a house with both of us on the mortgage. I was thinking of submitting this information to USCIS hoping it can help our case. We filed her application last January to the Texas Service Center submitting all evidence we had back then, but our case is being processed in Vermont.

1) Should we go ahead and submit the evidence of us buying our house now that its almost only one month to go?

2) If so, where should I send this - to Texas or Vermont?

I called USCIS but I can never get to talk to a human being!

Thanks,
R

I'm note sure if one would send additional evidence unless asked for? Will need to wait for some answers from the informed one :)

Actually reading my NOA again, it says that if you have not already done so, to send supporting documents, with a copy of the of the receipt/NOA. So, I am thinking it would be ok to send.
Now where -? I would think the VSC since you know its transfered there, but how about sending a copy to each service center? just a thought!

good luck!

Correction - your case is NOT transfered, you said VSC is processing the case? Not sure in that case...

Thanks folks. But I still havent decided whether or not to proceed with sending it since its so close to our decision date. And maybe I can show it to the interviewer if I we have to go to an interview(I pray not)