I730 Nebraska center

Kuss2000

Hi everyone glad to be part of this forum, I applied for asylum in January 2019and got approved in April 12, 2019.then filed the i730 june 27 ,2019 then got the receipt notice that my application was received July 1st 2019.
At the time time when I applied the processing times says 8-10 months, as of today I have been waiting for almost 12months, worst till the current processing time says 10.5-14 months.

Does anyone have an idea if this new processing time going to affect my case also or is it just for those who will apply recently?

Has anyone been approved for the I 730 in Nebraska center since the beginning of the pandemic? Share your story please thanks .

Hi Rahul am still waiting also, I called last week and I was told to wait until I clock 14 months of wait time if no information then I can file in for out of processing time and they will reply me in a maximum of 60 days after that. In the main time I will clock 14 months of wait time by August 25th next month.

hi friends
can I filed a 1730 petition IN NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER ALSO I AM IN THE USA. DO ANYBODY KNOW WHATS The NEXT STEP AFTER FIN FINGERPRINT PLEASE

THANKS SOO MUCH

Do u mean u have filed the I 730 or u u want to file?. If have filed already then u just have to wait for approximately 11-14 months to hear from uscis if application is granted.

The next step will be to forward ur approved application tonstinal visa center.for final approval before sending file to ur local emmbass

If ur application has been approved then uscis will forward it to national Visa center(NVC) for them to schedule ur visa interview at ur embassy
i already filled 7 months ago. so after file whats a step? im in the usa
I just gave u the next step in my previous reply. Your next step is to wait for NVC to schedule your visa interview

hi i am requesting for expedite application i730 for the medical reasons we both in the USA . did anyone expedite it before ?

hi i am requesting for expedite application i730 for the medical reasons we both in the USA . did anyone expedite it before ?
I never did that but if u really have a medical condition u are definitely qualified for an expedite procedure, so go for .if u have a lawyer I will advise to at least work with him on that

♂️♂️♂️♂️ did u apply at Nebraska's center or elsewhere?
Mine was applied in Nebraska and it now 14months which is the exact required processing time, am planning to call them next week and file for out of normal processing time, and I should be able to get a response in 60days maximum after that.

266 days. yes I used a lawyer
how about your case panding days and which service center you applied
did u apply at Nebraska's center or elsewhere?
Mine was applied in Nebraska and it now 14months which is the exact required processing time, am planning to call them next week and file for out of normal processing time, and I should be able to get a response in 60days maximum after that.