I485

tony11

Registered Users (C)
I THINK INS WILL APPROVE 485 BASED ON WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR FINGER PRINTIG DONE. CURRENTLY THEY ARE PROCESSING CASES WHO HAVE THEIR FPS DONE IN DEC.
WHAT IS YOUR IDEAS GUYS

No Title

I was having my FP on dec. 13 and they got on 19th Dec, no approval yet. RD 07/02/2001

asshole

your brains might be in your ass so clean your ass properly before you come to this site and read these discussions.

It was making sense for me so I started this discussion so if you have any ideas let me know

it could be the other way

if you look at the recent approvals for July, most of the approvals FPs are done recently than earlier part of Nov, and first couple weeks of Dec.

tony11 & milk

Even I thought the same way a couple months back and started researching. But it did not work out for me on FP. I tried ND, PD, RD and whatever combination. Everything failed. So right now my assumption is:

Depending on the number of cases filed each month, a certain percentage may be approved and this may go on till september 2002. That\'s why I guess, more or less, we see approvals this way:

Jan 01 - May 01 approvals in Jan 2002,
Jan 01 - June 01 approvals in Feb 2002,
Jan 01 - July 01 approvals in March 2002,
And we may see
Jan 01 - Augst01 approvals in April 2002,
Jan 01 - Sept 01 approvals in May/June 2002, (depending on July,Aug filing numbers)
Jan 01 - Oct 01 approvals in June/July 2002 ( "" )

If by this time Jan and Feb are complete, it may be
March 2001 - Nov 2001 in July 2002

etc...

After assigning the bunch of cases to a number of officers, there may not be any order. If at all there is an order, the officer may arrange themby last name.

Right now I am concluding this way. Don\'t be hard on my idea. More thoughts are welcome.

ps: If you thoroughly look at the approvals, you may notice some FP done in jan or Feb 2002 are also approved. Hence FP theory may not work out for approvals.