I485 will not be approved till 2007.....

ned

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer received a word from TSC that our application will not be eligible till 2007. The reasoned is that it will be 5 years from the time I140 was approved. What is that all about???????

Last edited by a moderator:
with 2000 it is surely incorrect, tell your atty that you will

not pay him fees and pay fees to nato if your case is approved in 2006, :) anyway can you post the exact message and post complete details
ned said:
PD is 2000.

Do not pay to much attention to this nonsense

ned said:
My lawyer received a word from TSC that our application will not be eligible till 2007. The reasoned is that it will be 5 years from the time we apply I485. What is that all about???????

ned,

The TSC is capable of giving out any sort of update. They have probably updated your lawyer based on the current retrogression. The truth is that your case will not be eligible for processing till the PD cutoff moves beyond your PD. This may take 2 months to 2 years depending on a lot of different factors. So do not worry about these stupid updates that come out of TSC. Wait and see what happens to the PD cutoff dates and act accordingly.

regards,

saras76

Dont worry

Ned ,

Dont worry about What those Low wage workers at TSC tell you .

These people are not qualified to even tell time , its sad that our Stay in this country depends on freaks like them ..

just relax and go by the official visa dates

Cheers

Thanks to all your response. Unfortunately this info was directly from the officer who has our file. So if he does not want to approve it, not much we can do.

He is basing it on the PD

ned said:
Thanks to all your response. Unfortunately this info was directly from the officer who has our file. So if he does not want to approve it, not much we can do.

ned,

I am guessing that your case does not have a current PD. I am certain that the officer has based the update on the ongoing retrogression. There is no way ANY officer can put an exact date on an approval given the current situation. I suggest that you hold of on any inquiries till your PD becomes current.

If your PD is indeed current and TSC still gave you this ridiculous update then I suggest that you get the Ombudsmans office involved. Also write letters to your local area congressman.

Hope this helps.

saras76 said:
ned,

I am guessing that your case does not have a current PD. I am certain that the officer has based the update on the ongoing retrogression. There is no way ANY officer can put an exact date on an approval given the current situation. I suggest that you hold of on any inquiries till your PD becomes current.

If your PD is indeed current and TSC still gave you this ridiculous update then I suggest that you get the Ombudsmans office involved. Also write letters to your local area congressman.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Saras. Indeed my PD is current EB2 with 10/00 PD. The information was obtained with the assistance of local congressman.

Is it a Name Check issue?

ned said:
Thanks Saras. Indeed my PD is current EB2 with 10/00 PD. The information was obtained with the assistance of local congressman.

ned,

I guess it must be some Name Check issue but I just can't believe that they would just state that the case will be approved in 07. This is a ridiculous process. I suggest you press them for the reason behind the delay. Keep at it. One of my friends went through the same ordeal. He had applied at VSC and for the longest time they would not give him any update. After almost three years he was able to get his case approved. He had to get a few Congressmen involved. I think its time for you to get aggressive and get in touch with different people to help you.

Good luck,

saras

ned said:

Write to the Ombudsman office. Mention that your attorney got such a response.