I485 Welcome notice received today! requesting feedback

rejendra

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Received welcome notice today by e-mail and also confirmed in the online status.

EB1 (OR) - 02/13/2004
PD: 02/17/2004
I485 AD: 10/23/2007
NC pending: 3 yrs and 8 months!!

Following is the on-line status shows:

Receipt Number: ############

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
-----------------------------------------------

What is meant by ADIT?. the above contents are the everyone receives in the welcome notice.

Can I receive any approval notice like this or only card to my home address?.

Please feedback me your comments/experience?.

Thanks a lot

with regards
Rajendran.

Congratulations..

Hi

Received welcome notice today by e-mail and also confirmed in the online status.

EB1 (OR) - 02/13/2004
PD: 02/17/2004
I485 AD: 10/23/2007
NC pending: 3 yrs and 8 months!!

Following is the on-line status shows:

Receipt Number: ############

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
-----------------------------------------------

What is meant by ADIT?. the above contents are the everyone receives in the welcome notice.

Can I receive any approval notice like this or only card to my home address?.

Please feedback me your comments/experience?.

Thanks a lot

with regards
Rajendran.

I got the same message online, but I received my GC and approval notice without getting this ADIT notice and after one week I got approval notice email message.

Bigmouth How long days between the 'welcome notice' and the card received?

Hi Bigmouth

How many days took between the 'welcome notice' and the card production
ordered' and the card received in your mail box?.

Thanks

with regards
RAjendran.

It took me one week to get approval notice and GC. Hope you also will get GC and approval notice soon.

just an update

10/22 : received welcome notice email (4:30 am)
10/23 :received approval notice email (8:15 pm)
10/24 : LUD (hoping for card production today)

Congratulations !

Keep update when you get receive the Approval Notice and Card in Mail.

I to get approved same time and I am traveling to India Next week. Hopefully GC receive in mail next week.

Received card production e-mail and status update on 10/24/2007

Hi Rajkiran,

yes, I do have received the card production e-mail and the status
update on 10/24/2007.
I am looking forward for the card either tomorrow or on Saturday.

with regards
RAjendran.

GC Aprroved

Hi Rajkiran,

yes, I do have received the card production e-mail and the status
update on 10/24/2007.
I am looking forward for the card either tomorrow or on Saturday.

with regards
RAjendran.

Hi,
My GC along with my family has been approved and recieved emails on 10/22/07 with welcome notice and on 10/24/07 i recieved another email stating card mailed. I didn't recieve any email stating card production. I don't understand the sequence they follow after sending welcome notice.
My details:
PD: EB3 Oct 2003
I-140, I-485, EAD & AP RD : Dec 2004
I-140, EAD & AP RD : Feb 2005
Transfer VSC to TSC: Mar 2007
I-485 AD (Based on spouse PD - EB2 - Aug 2003) : 10-22-07 (Welcome Notice)
LUD: 10-23-07
Card Mailed Email: 10-24-07
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: