I485 transferred

2 transferred cases to Houston office

there were 2 transferred cases to Houston office from TSC.

EB3 (SRC012525xxxx)
ND/RD 08/01
FP 02/03
Transferred 02/04
still waiting for next contact

EB3 (SRC020975xxxx)
ND/RD 02/02
FP 05/03
Transferred 04/04

anyone got transferred to Houston?

vk123,

Have you got the GC approval and stamping yet ?
I see that your interview was on 3/23/04.

-- rblsk5

VK123,

I am thinking about you atleast once in a day. Soon you will get the approval letter. Good Luck.

case transfered to houston

MY case was transfered to Houston mid-March, still waiting for interview notice. Don't know how long it will take.
ND: 11/01
FFIDX

vk123,

Thanks for asking about my case. Hopefully you will get a good news soon.

My wife case has been approved and we both received the actual card.

I-485 RD - 10/7/01
I-485 ND - 11/7/01
I-485 TSC to Denver transfer date - 2/6/04
Interview letter received - 4/24/04
Interview scheduled - 5/21/04

Interesting note is my spouse got the letter and hopefully I should get mine soon.

Marked items to bring:
1) Interview letter, passport/photo ID, EAD
2) Employment letter. (attached sheet requests primary applicant's last 3 yrs tax returns)

Anybody knows what to expect during the interview??

jaganjai.

SXSTXGC

Congrats,

When did you guys go for stamping?

jaganjai,

They may ask for employment verification letter and W2s. I would say just take whatever you got as they may asking anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
My turn

OK guys, finally its my turn. We got our approvals and it says card is already been ordered and no need to go for stamping so I am not going for stamping. I will wait for 1 to 2 weeks and then go for it if needed. What the hell, waited 6 years..can wait 2 more weeks to avoid driving 200 miles.

Good luck to all you who are still waiting. Just hang in there....

vk123,

Congratulation...

You will receive three I-181 receipt (for card order) and it approximately take 4 days to a week time to receive actual card from your I-181 receipt date.

I got stamping on the interview date and for my wife we went again after approval.

My suggestion is to get the stamping on the passport, even though you will get the actual card within a week. It is kind of another proof.

Congratulation again.

Thanks.

vk123

Congratulations !

Welcome to the 'Approved Gang'.

You should receive your cards within the next couple of weeks.
We got our passports stamped even though we had alredy received our cards .. just as a secondary proof. If it takes 200 miles for you to get it done, never mind.

Jaysee