I485 Transferred to Baltimore on 6/13, recieved and entered into the system on 7/14 at Baltimore

I485

Banned
Today I went to Baltimore office and found out that my case was received and entered into the system on 7/14 even though it was transferred on 6/13 from VSC.

No Title

Hi,

Appreciated for the NEWS. Now things makes sense.

As everyone else, I would like to know if you have any additional information which might be of importance?

My best guess is that for the next two weeks the Baltimore office will try to get everything in place, like entering records into the system, so that they can start processing applications after.

Let us hope for the best soon.

"a.k.a. ...Another Baltimore Applicant..."

No Title

We had our interview yesterday in Baltimore. It was with officer A. It went very smoothly. We went there at 12.40pm for our interview at 12.45 pm. They called all the family in. Inside, the officer just asked each of us if we still lived at the same address as in the application. He took my husband\'s employment letter. He asked us for the tax returns. We asked him if he wanted all the returns from 5, 6 years and he said to just give him the 1999 one. (the latest). That was it. They stamped and gave our passports one hour later. He said we could travel and work with the stamp. He told us that the card would take 4 to 8 months to recieve. It was a pretty simple process.
I would like to thank Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this site. It was very helpful. Thanks to all the folks who contribute. It really helps to read all these posts.
Wish you all best of luck!