I485 transferd to Chicago office

nsc97301

My I485 been transferd to Chicago office on 3/27/01.
Any idea what is the reason? how long I have to wait in chicago office?
Any possibility been deny? EB2 China, PD 1/97 RD 3/00 FP 12/01

No Title

Could you please post your case detail?
Exact date of RD and ND? Any job switch since PD?

No Title

I have heard that INS sends out a percentage of all cases it processes to local offices for quality control. Also some centers like VSC have done it to reduce load. If there are no problems in your case and you haven\'t received any RFEs, then it may be just a routine transfer.

No Title

Hi!
Do you have any idea how long it will take for local office the process?
Where did you hear from this?

Later.

No Title

Hi, my case(as well as my wife\'s) was transfered to chicago office from NSC on March 13, 2001. Mine is a EB2 India, RD: 01/15/00, ND: 01/23/00. We went to the Chicago office in person and found out that they are currently working on January, 4, 1999, cases. They said that we have to wait for a year. But when my attorney called the NSC they said that they are transfering lot of cases to the local office, lately as there is an overflow of applications. 12 of my colleagues(out of a huge number) cases have also been transfered to the chicago office within this week. So our attorney is trying to see if the chicago office will process the transfered applications based on the NSC processing dates. If I come to know of anything, I will keep it posted. You can see more detailed discussions about this at www.immitracker.com. There is a seperate chat forum for local transfer cases. Don\'t worry there seems to be some ray of hope for Transfer cases too. Thanks.