I485 stuck in fbi fingerprint checks.

XsHX

Registered Users (C)
Hello, i had my interview for 1485 at the local Houston office 7 months ago, unfortunately at that time the interviewer said that my fingerprints had not cleared the fbi checks, i was wondering what is the normal wait time for the checks to come back and if there was a way to expedite this.

Hello, i had my interview for 1485 at the local Houston office 7 months ago, unfortunately at that time the interviewer said that my fingerprints had not cleared the fbi checks, i was wondering what is the normal wait time for the checks to come back and if there was a way to expedite this.

What type of FingerPrint was that - was it Code-1, Code-2 or Code-3.

My suggestion - take an Infopass imediately to check the status of you last FP and also see if they can re-issue appropriate FP request (Code-1 or Code-3).

Best of Luck.

What type of FingerPrint was that - was it Code-1, Code-2 or Code-3.

My suggestion - take an Infopass imediately to check the status of you last FP and also see if they can re-issue appropriate FP request (Code-1 or Code-3).

Best of Luck.
its a code 3 but i dont think you understood my question, my main question was that has any one else been to an interview and been given no decision, and how long does it take to get a decision.