I485 Status WAC-03-030-53XXX

QuestionsMine

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Like to update my case details. Hope it will help some body.

Case Details :

I 485 : WAC-03-030-53XXX
RD:10/30/2002
ND:11/07/2002
I changed my employer in March and worked on EP until November.
Applied for new H1 to get my wife.
She came here on H4 and applied for I485.

I got REF asking about my current employment details. I haven’t received second FP notice yet and don’t know I need to appear for FP second time or not. I am going to send my employer letter and current pay stubs (6 months) and 2001,2002, and 2003 W2’s (With filed forms). I don’t know how much time it will take to here from INS again. I will update you when I here some thing.

I have a question for immigration GURU’s

One of my friends has GC and he would like to get marry a girl (she is in Australia right now). She is planning to come to US on visiting visa. If they get married here can she apply for GC and stay here with him? How much time it will take for her to get green card? If she is going to stay here is her say is going to be valid?

Thanks in advance for your kind help
:)

Immigration Fraud

Unlike H1 Visa, visitor visa means non-immigration status both in letter and in intent. Applying I485 on visitor visa may be rejected on the basis of immigration fraud.

Applying for GC thru marriage with a GC holder should not be rejected or affect B visa in any way. The only problem with this scenario is that the B visa holder will still have to leave US whenever B visa expires (within 6 months).
If you do AOS, then you have a conflict where B visa requires you to leave, and AOS doesn't let you go (considered abandon of GC app).
If you do CP, then it doesn't matter. You can come and go as you like as long as you have a valid B visa and you don't overstay it.

This is MHO and you should consult a lawyer before taking any action.

No movement wac030235xxxx

My case has been filed before this one, and there has been no movement since December 2002? I read somewhere that someone had called CSC officer and were asked to give examples of "no-order" processing my questions:

1. how do you get to speak to an officer
2. can we somehow communicate and show case our cases to prove to CSC what seems to be the fustration of most members of this board?

Re: I485 Status WAC-03-030-53XXX

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by QuestionsMine
Hi Friends,

Like to update my case details. Hope it will help some body.

Case Details :

I 485 : WAC-03-030-53XXX
RD:10/30/2002
ND:11/07/2002
I changed my employer in March and worked on EP until November.
Applied for new H1 to get my wife.
She came here on H4 and applied for I485.

I got REF asking about my current employment details. I haven’t received second FP notice yet and don’t know I need to appear for FP second time or not. I am going to send my employer letter and current pay stubs (6 months) and 2001,2002, and 2003 W2’s (With filed forms). I don’t know how much time it will take to here from INS again. I will update you when I here some thing.

I have a question for immigration GURU’s

One of my friends has GC and he would like to get marry a girl (she is in Australia right now). She is planning to come to US on visiting visa. If they get married here can she apply for GC and stay here with him? How much time it will take for her to get green card? If she is going to stay here is her say is going to be valid?

Thanks in advance for your kind help. [/B]