I485 Rfe

lambi

Hi,

I need advise about by RFE. My PD is 11/98, RD: 5/01 and ND:8/01. In Nov.2002 I changed my employer and again in 12/03 I had to change my job because of budget cut. On january 5th I got a RFE to produce a letter of imployment with same capacity, profession and salary as the original I-140 petition. My current annual salary is about 2K less than the salary showen in the I-140 petition.

Has any body faced such a situation? Is this difference in the annual salasy is significant enough to be worried about?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same boat as you. Changed employer and also several K less in salary. No RFE yet. Post your results please after anwsering RFE.

PD: 02/99
RD/ND: 04/02
FP: 06/03

waiting.....

2K should not be a big deal. It can be said that you have similar salary as specified in your LCA or I-140 application.

I am sure sure you can justify saying that the prevailing wages for that position has dropped due to the bad economy the last 2 years. Also sure current Labor dept numbers will support that.

My case is from VSC .
In fact mine was almost 7K less. Still got approved No RFE. But did submit pay slip along with AC-21 letter.