I485 Rfe.

ebm

Registered Users (C)
I have received I485 RFE to resubmit birthcertificate,degree certificate and submit g325a again.I have already submitted g325a while applying for I485.is there any reason why they are asking to submit g325a again?.

It happened to me as well in I-485. I forgot to check the boxes where it asks general questions like you ever convicted of crime etc. They sent me that page of the I-485 and sent back. Regarding the G325A it may be some information was left blank or simply they misplaced your form. I would warn you though to submit identical copy of the G325A since it may give you problems if they are looking to verify some information and they find your old form.

ebm said:
I have received I485 RFE to resubmit birthcertificate,degree certificate and submit g325a again.I have already submitted g325a while applying for I485.is there any reason why they are asking to submit g325a again?.

Looks like they are doing the preAdjucation for your case .. RFE is simple

Good luck

may be this is why there asking u to resubmit.

10/03/2006: Form G-325A

In the immigrant proceedings, probably the most important immigration form which I-485 applicant files is G-325A Biographic Information. It is a four-page form that is used by CIA for check ing international terrorism and other adverse information, by FBI for criminal record check, by American consulate for visa fraud record check, and by USCIS HQ for any adverse record within the DHS system. Clearance of these checks is probably the most important phase in the processing of I-485 applications by the agency and people will have to carefully prepare and file this form.
According to the AILA, this form was changed in July 2006 and unless people file the July 2006 version of the form, the agency will reject the filing of this form after one month from now. There are lots of old version G-325A forms in papers or commercial form sites. People may want to double check the form before they file it.

Baby_mde

I do not think that they would be even touching your file right now. Since it is in 2004 they will need to have some idea of reaching to your application in some time.

On other note i think it is a good news that they are issuing RFE to people with 2002 PDs that means only one thing. They may be reaching the end of the April 30, 2001 clout. It is also good news for you since it will be very fast processing afterwards.

Hope so buddy.

puerthoughts said:
Baby_mde

I do not think that they would be even touching your file right now. Since it is in 2004 they will need to have some idea of reaching to your application in some time.

On other note i think it is a good news that they are issuing RFE to people with 2002 PDs that means only one thing. They may be reaching the end of the April 30, 2001 clout. It is also good news for you since it will be very fast processing afterwards.