I485 RFE cases at VSC

No Title

I received a Notice of Intent to Deny, June 2000, requesting evidence of employment and evidence of company mergers.

Sent response in July, now the automated message at VSC says, "A written decision in this case was mailed..." haven\'t reced it yet but, does this mean approval or denial? Has anyone been in a similar situation? Thnx.

No Title

It is probably requesting more evidence. I had the same message, during my H1 RFE. paystubs etc.
Don\'t worry, it is very, very, very, very rare, to reject an I-485. Good luck and keep the persistence. You will get approved sooner of later.

No Title

A written decision invariably means \' the petition was denied\'. I don\'t want to scare you, but i had the same experience. I was given a chance to file a motion to reopen and that is what i have done now. Still waiting for them to decide on the motion.

No Title

my RFE request me submitting a letter of employment and 3 pay stubs. I wonder if it is helpful if I also submit the same materials of my husband (dependent applicant) besides mine.

Thanks

No Title

My RFE request is for Employment Letter with current salary, Date of Joining the company and intent to continue with the same employer and also 3 latest pay stubs. Sent documents on 7/24. VSC message updated on August 3rd. Waiting for Approval.

No Title

To Satish Nataraj:
Can u please tell us if u don\'t mind why ur case was denied?
were u out of status or something?

No Title

Hi Murthy Mantha,

Canu please tell us.

did u submit employer letter and paystubbs while filling I485.

ARe they asked u once again.

Please do post the details

No Title

mine was a case where the INS had made an error in their recordkeeping regarding the FP fees. Since i have the cancelled check and receipt, i have filed a motion to reopen with the evidence. Still waiting for a decision.

No Title

You are right. I received the written decision and to my disbelief my I485 petition was denied. You are not going to believe that they did not receive my response to the RFE. My lawyer has proof of someone at INS signing for the Fedex package before the 30-day deadline. Now INS wants us to send them a copy of all the supporting documents sent with evidence of meeting prior deadline for reconsideration.

Oh! All the things we have to put up with... If you think your local DMV and IRS are incorrigible, think again.. INS would beat them hands down.