I485-REF ISSUE .. PLEASE HELP ..!!! Urgent....

star101

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have really a prob in RFE....

Labour and I140 already cleared

INS has asked me in RFE about education evaluation after post secondry school..
INS only wants education evaluation not professional exp.

my total education

Bachelor in Science (3Yrs)...
Aptech computer (Higher Diploma in CS) (2 Yrs )
Oracle Certification..

My Evaluator will give me 3yrs of Bachelor in US they don't count Higher Diploma in CS from Aptech...

Any one has same or suggestion......Please help How can I get BS or equivalent in same situation.I have less time reply..

Regards to all

You have to show your course work from Aptech to prove that together with your 3 year degree that it is more than adequate course work for a bachelors degree.

You lawyer has to do a good job.

This is strange. They should not ask for this once you have I-140 approved.

Check with 2-3 education evaluation services if they can give 3 years + 2 year diploma = 4 Years US degree

Anybody knows good evaluator

Anybody knows good evaluator who can help in this regards...Early response will appricaited....

you guys are wonderful help....

Regards,

Kamal

In addition to what everyone

You evaluator (pls confirm from your attorney as well) can convert 3 yrs exp into 1 year of education, thus making 3 yrs BS degree + 3 yrs work exp equivalent to 4 yrs US bachelors degree.

It is strange that the INS has put up this query in the I-485 stage.

I had a similar RFE during my I-140 process and my lawyer was able to convice the INS about my qualifications.

I believe, for EB3, 3 years degree is enough. You would have worried, if your 140 approved in EB2. You are fine. Wish you good luck.

Years

BSc 1991-1994
Aptech 1994-1996

Came to Us 1999

I get 4 year as bachelor (3 Yrs +3 Exp) but that does not help.

Anyone has clues on this.

REgards

EB2 or EB3 has nothing to do with 3 years of 4 year degeree. It goes back to the "job requirement". If the requirement asks for BS then it has to be 4 year degree, if MS then 4 year BS + MS.

Jaxen please help

why dont you ask Jaxen or Rajeev; their help will be much more structured and authenticate.

Hi All,

My new lawyer whom i hired after informing INS has replied for all the RFE on Aug 29th.Now I m waiting to INS decision.

I need wishes from all of you.

So prey for me..

Regards ..

How did your lawyer handled this RFE ?
Can you share with us how did he responded ?

I don't think you should have a problem if your lawyer handled it properly. You will get your approval soon.

Do let us know when your case gets approved !
:)

Good Luck !

let us know

could you give us your details of your response to the strange RFE. Also lawyer contact

this approach sucks

Nee advice when you are in need. But dont find time to share your experience. Buddy, dont be so selfish.
Share the details,