I485 receipt number is not found in the TSC automated system

KY-Resin

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,
Today i called TSC to check my I485 status using POJ method. however, the automated messaging system saying my receipt number is not found. is anybody has such experience?? i did apply my EB1EA-I485 in february 2007. please share your experience.
thank you.

me too....

Hello friends,
Today i called TSC to check my I485 status using POJ method. however, the automated messaging system saying my receipt number is not found. is anybody has such experience?? i did apply my EB1EA-I485 in february 2007. please share your experience.
thank you.

The same thing happened to me today afternoon. Then I called the customer service and also TSC - they said the case status. But, it was weird (a little bit scary) that the automated system could not give us the status.... anyway the same old story........ I am stuck in name check... the IO said everything else looks fine.

thank you dgrajan for sharing your experience. appreciated.

The same thing happened to me today afternoon. Then I called the customer service and also TSC - they said the case status. But, it was weird (a little bit scary) that the automated system could not give us the status.... anyway the same old story........ I am stuck in name check... the IO said everything else looks fine.