I485 Question to Gurus - GC Screwup

Taurus

Registered Users (C)
My situation is as follows.

1. Company A filed for my GC - Feb 96
2. I had 2 H1 renewals while working for Company A in the meantime.
On 1st H1 Company A name is mentioned.
On 2nd H1 new company name "Company B" is present. (i feel done on purpose to delay my gc)
Physical office address is the SAME on All documents, just name has changed.
3. Labor and I140 has been approved and both contain original Company A\'s name. I485 was also filed on Company A\'s name.
96, 97 - W2\'s have Company A on it.
98 - W2 has Company B on it.
Employment letter has Company B on it.
4. I am now awaiting FP (ND Oct 99), but everytime I look at the docs I am sure they are going to question this.

What can I expect and what is the solution? Does anyone else have similar situation?

Any help is appreciated.

No Title

From what I have learnt form other peoples experiences is that, you may have to file for a new 140 (140 Redo) with company B\'s name on it. But this is just my opinion.

No Title

I think so too. But I don\'t think your company\'s name will change arbitrarily, back & forth. At some point, it might have changed, and then it would remain changed, it would not change back. And normally, I assume that the same change would be reflected on your pay-stubs too, you might want to check. So all you might need to do is to file an amended I-140 petition under the new comany\'s name.

No Title

how long will this process take, and after i140 redo will i have to refile i485?