I485 question(Please help)

GC_WAITER01

Registered Users (C)
Experts,
I have filed my I485 on may 1st at NSC.I just saw the latest processing dates of NSC.Now I am crossed labour PD and I485 PD.But till now didn't see any updates or LUDs on my case.

Can you please tell me how to expedite this?

Advanced thanks for your valuable responses.

Case details:
Labor pd:Feb 2001
I140 approved--October 2005
I485 filed date:May 1st 2006.
AP,EAD approved --June 2006
Ist FP:July 2006

GC_Waiter, my I-485 RD is 05/01/06 too, my PD is current and my I-140 was approved in Oct 06. I haven't seen many approvals for the last month and a half from NSC, when I called them about a month ago they told me my name check was pending, but 90% of the people in this forum have experienced same answers when they call to enquire about their cases so I wouldn't completely trust it, 90% is a high number, my assumption is that they are behind and getting caught up, I would call them and ask them what's going on with your case, you might get the same "name check pending" answer though. Good luck! Let me know what you find out.

Can you please tell me which number I have to dial to talk to USCIS(NSC) representative to check on my I485 status

You can call NSC at 1-800-375-5283 then press 1-2-2-6-1 then enter your LIN number, press 1 for correct then press 3 and then 4, you will be directed to an immigration officer, tell him you want to place a case status inquiry on your 485 application and he will ask you information related to your I-485. Please let me know what you found out.

Bubble,
Thanks for your information .I just called them and got the same response as you told me earlier.Representative is saying it's in security check .

Lets hope will hear good news soon.

GC_WAITER