I485 Passport stamping qs ??

gc2thimma

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My I1485 got approved last week, i am planning to go for passport stamping. Currrently i have only 2 advance parole (originals), some how i misplaced the 3rd advance parole original, with my wife documents and she went to India last week and now she has my advance parole also.

My qs is

1. When you go for stamping are they going to ask for all 3 Advance Parole originals ??

Please reply,

I think you should be Ok with the APs (Based on what I read so far in the forums here). Give them what you have, if they ask for them.

Gurus.. Please correct me if i am wrong...

gc2thimma said:
Guys,

My I1485 got approved last week, i am planning to go for passport stamping. Currrently i have only 2 advance parole (originals), some how i misplaced the 3rd advance parole original, with my wife documents and she went to India last week and now she has my advance parole also.

My qs is

1. When you go for stamping are they going to ask for all 3 Advance Parole originals ??

Please reply,

why should they ask for AP's...relax just take infopass and approval notice.

We were not asked any APs and EADs at stamping. Don't worry. Good luck.

gc2thimma said:
Guys,

My qs is

Please reply,

I551 stamped

Guys,
Thanks for your useful tips, Today i got my I551 stamped in Newark office (NJ) on my passport valid for 1 year, Still my approval notice is in mail, i took web I1485 approval notification as a proof.

I went yesterday (10/18) for stamping but their system was not yet updated with my I1485 approval info. Today their system was updated with the I485 approval info. Basically it took 2 days for thier system to get updated after I485 adjudication

I140/485 AD 10/15/2004

Yes they are asking for EADs and Advance Parole. Other than this we need to have valid passport, I485 approval notice, two passport size photographs

I got it stamped today and the lady asked for Passport, I-94, Approval notice and 2 photos (passport format).
Hope this helps.

coolone said:
I got it stamped today and the lady asked for Passport, I-94, Approval notice and 2 photos (passport format).
Hope this helps.

Re passport photos: This is full face, not 3/4 view. Right?