I485 ND Aug 5,99, Still waiting..

ddct

Registered Users (C)
Anyone in the same boat. IIO kept saying it is under review and final stage. NO REF or communication yet. Anyone still waiting with similar ND?

No Title

There are a number of cases with similar ND and are still waiting for approval. Mine is one among them.
ND: 9 Aug 99

No Title

Hi!
Just talked to an imm. officer at VSC who said that approval notice was sent out yesterday Nov 2, 2000. Will believe it when I see it :).
Assuming this is true here are my details

Country India, EB3
PD: 01/10/1997
RD:08/09/1999
ND:08/20/1999
FP:07/18/2000
RFE:09/28/2000
Approval Date: 11/02/2000

4 agonizing years...
Good Luck to you all

No Title

Congratulations! What was the RFE about? For me (RD7/26 and ND 8/6) the message changed to RFE on Nov. 1st. Thanks

No Title

Congrats.
Could you please answer the following questions which may be of help to me (ND#8/19/99) and other fellow desperados:

How long after the approval do they actually change the phone message?
Did you call before and was there any sign that you case was under processing?

I called twice during the last three weeks and got very confusing info from IIOs. first time she said they were processing 8/15/99, and my will be processed in a week. Second time, two weeks later, a new IIO said are doing august 99 cases and mine will be processed in a month!

Thanks,

ND8-19-99

No Title

RD 7/16/99, ND 8/4/99 & FP 6/00. Still waiting. Guess ND\'s in first half of August 99 are not touched. Did any one with the similar dates talked to IIO ?

No Title

PD 6/96,ND aug 9, fp 6/00 still waiting.... Spoke an IIO today and said my file assigned to somebody and would hear about in a month

No Title

Don\'t know if they changed the message yet. I spoke to an officer. Don\'t trust the message. Said it will take another 180 days to process after recieving the RFE response. I have only spoken with an imm officer twice, that too in the last two weeks.

The only way I ever knew of progress was thru the normal FP notice, RFE etc

Both times I asked the officer only about the status of my 485.

No Title

RD 7/15/99, ND 8/4/99, FP 6/00. Waiting. No news since FP. Talked to IIO two weeks ago and was told decision would be made in 1-3 months.