I485 Last Updated

Sam2003

Registered Users (C)
My wife’s as well as my 2nd EAD were approved today It took 54 days (not bad at all)
I received the update email which I have to say it is very cool feature.
I noticed in my portfolio that my I485 (only mine not wife or 2 kids) last update field was changed to 5/12/04 (today date). that raised a question. Is this normal because of the EAD approval or there is something going on …… in other words is there a reason to get excited???!!!!!
I485 RD 3/19/03
I485 ND 3/21/03
2nd EAD ND 3/19/04
2nd EAD AD 5/12/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam2003 said:
My wife’s as well as my 2nd EAD were approved today It took 54 days (not bad at all)
I received the update email which I have to say it is very cool feature.
I noted in my portfolio that my I485 (only mine not wife or 2 kids) last update field was changed to 5/12/04 (today date). that raised a question. Is this normal because of the EAD approval or there is something going on …… in other words there is a reason to get excited???!!!!!
I485 RD 3/19/03
I485 ND 3/21/03
2nd EAD ND 3/19/04
2nd EAD AD 5/12/04

Yes this is normal and same thing happened for me this week.

well for me, no updates for I485 after the EAD was approved.
Strange thing is that it was not even updated after the 2nd FP. This for sure is not normal

goal32 said:
well for me, no updates for I485 after the EAD was approved.
Strange thing is that it was not even updated after the 2nd FP. This for sure is not normal

right...they updated I485 date when they generate my first FP after a year of filing

i think you have something going on your I-485.There is no reason to update 485 for the new EAD Application as EAD has a seperate LIN number.

Hope you receive RFE real soon.I have seen some activity for March03 filers.If you read padmid23 some where in this thread he has RFE and his ND is in march 03.

Hope this helps.

485 not updated

Guys,

My 485 status has not been updated at all ever since I filed in April 2003. I have first EAD/AP and also first finger print done last year. Any reason for me to get worried? Please let me know... I am getting a bit paranoid.

SK

I have filed 32 months. Numbers of EAD,AP and FPs. Only one update after 1st FP which happened 26 months ago.

No update for me after 23 months. Same old message from day 1 after 2 EADs.

However, my wife's status got updated recently on her 3rd EAD renewal.

Now, I got 2nd FP notice ; not my wife. I do not know why? We had our 1st FP on same day. But, her status now says "On July 09, 2003, FP was received....." Does that mean she would not need 2nd FP? Or will USCIS wake up at some later date for her 2nd FP?

-sk

Thank you all for your input.
I hope there is something going on in my I-485 as r240968 said
The portfolio and the last update field is something new for all of us. I guess we need sometime to solve its puzzles & mysteries
If there is something going on I should hear about it in the few coming days. I’ll keep you posted.

Re: Date Change

My 2-nd EAD approved Feb 15, 2004 and the date I485 last updated was Feb 20, 2004. No 2-nd FP notice, no RFE - nothing since then.