I485 interview???

qsqs

Registered Users (C)
I485 case was transferred to local INS office for interview. Any possible reasons?? Please advise. Thanks!

No Title

What is the local district INS office where the case was transferred? The reasons can be many, Communist party affiliations, past convictions or just pure random

mine has gone to san francisco for interview

and it is about two months that i am waiting to get interview notice. anybody knows about SF interviews???

Welcome to SJ Interview Club, qsqs!

Yes, qsqs! It\'ll take far more time than the approval without interview.
(At least 3 to 8 months more time: Refer to the below data.)

Recently, there were four members in SJ Interview Club, but Interview1 and ProActive graduated with happy ending and got approved on the date of their interview.
Unluckywaiter will have the interview this week, and I hope he\'ll get approval without any problem.
And I(Hal) have got scheduled to have interview in coming January.

Let me tell you the latest information I summarized for the members of SJ Interview Club.
(in the order of the interview date)

Interview1........ ND:??/??...., Intrv Xfrd:09/01..., Intrv Ntcd:10/01....., Intrv Date:11/01 (Aprvd on Intrv)
ProActive........ ND:12/00..., Intrv Xfrd:05/01..., Intrv Ntcd:10/01....., Intrv Date:11/01 (Aprvd on Intrv)
Unluckywaiter.. ND:01/01..., Intrv Xfrd:04/01..., Intrv Ntcd:10/01....., Intrv Date:12/01 (Intrv scheduled)
Hal Love.......... ND:01/01..., Intrv Xfrd:09/01..., Intrv Ntcd:11/01....., Intrv Date:01/02 (Intrv scheduled)

(*Note)
As you can see from here, Interview Date of SJ is being scheduled in 11 to 12 months from your ND.
(Days from the Xferred Date to Interview Date have lots of variances, and hard to expect)

qsqs!
Just measure the time how long you need to wait and enjoy the waiting!
Time goes by, and your time will be scheduled to be happy ever after.
You may read many of interview experiences from the site. (Thanks Ciba and the writers)
http://www.geocities.com/ciba_2/I485/WebCSC.htm
(check \'Personal Experiences\', then \'2. Local Office Interviews\')

Once again, welcome to SJ Interview Club!

-Hal

Thanks for the information

I checked the website. It is really helpfull. Thank you to everyone here for exchaning the information and experiences.

Time waiting

Ours are also transfrerdd to SF but we are waiting for 3 and a half months now and nothing yet.
 SO still waiting please let me know if you do get a call... SO that we know that something is wrong here.
Thanks

qsqs, when is your RD/ND, and Transferred date?

I\'m gathering the dates of SJ Interview Club members.

Thanks.
-Hal

Talked to INS national customer service

The INS rep. took a look for SFO office and she said it takes about 10 months for AOS in SFO office (from filing time to approvement). For me it is close to 10 months and no indication for interview notice yet.

I have an Interview

I have an Interview scheduled this week.
I have it in a few days for no obvious reasons
If any one have any suggestions?
Please let me know
Surekha

Need info from Surekha

What is your ND and RD? Where is your interview scheduled? When is your case transferred?