I485 interview and criminal conviction - please help!!

Hi dfagen19
I take that word back. When I asked my cousin again, he told me that Cop took him to office and did paper work and he arranged a cab to go home. This is the final answer I got after I repeatedly asked. He thinks it is not considered to be arrest.

My cousin found an attorney and I cannot personally talk to him because i live in east coast and he lives in Chicago.
Thanks
Kandy

Domestic violence Conviction 4 times , cases dissmissed all 4 times

1. First , I was accused of domestic violence charges , I think it was MCL 750.812 ( I am not sure about this one ) in November 1999 with my female friend . This case was dismissed after completing a counseling session with the counselor in April 2000.
2. Again, I was charged with Home Invasion at my female friend’s house in March 2001, although I was living there at her house. The cops arrested me for home invasion, when the case went to the court; it was decreased to the amount of illegal entry (MCL 750.115) and Assault and battery (MCL 750.81). Both charges were dismissed after one year of non-reporting probation in April 2003.
3. I got married in 2003 , she found out about my past, we had an argument, I was again charged with Domestic violence in October 2003. She called the cops on me, the cops came and I explained them that there is no violence involved and the cops left. After a month or so, I received a letter stating that I have an arrest warrant for domestic violence. I hired an attorney and the case was dismissed due to nolo prosequie .
4. My wife and I, again had a fight/argument over some issues, cops came and arrested me again for domestic violence (MCL 750.812). The prosecutor was extremely rigid, and told me, because of my history to attend 27 classes of domestic violence counseling. My attorney at time suggested me that this is the best for me, and I thought this is the best for me. I attended/ completed 27 classes of domestic violence counseling, and the case was dismissed due to nolo prosequie.
Now my case has been transfered to detroit office from nebraska . It has been more than a month now . I have already paid my attorney a good amount of money to help me . But as usual , my attorney is not sure if I will get my app approved .
I have been doing a lot search and reasearch , but I am still unable to find the exact meaning of conviction in relation to case dismissal .
Any help from any one would be great .