I485 for I140 approved cases

balkhu

Registered Users (C)
I had my I140 approved long before I applied for I485. I have noticed that most of the delays are due to delay in I140 processing. Does this mean that my case could get approved much sooner? My RD is March 3, 2008.

You should not expect your case to be processed faster than the USCIS processing times posted for the service center where your application is.

Look at my timelines and estimate for yourself

Balkhu,

here is my timeline and I am still waiting for my I-485 to get approved:

EB2 PD Feb 2001 India
I-140/I-485 RD June 2005
I-140 approved Sept. 2005

4 EADs, 2 APs, 2 FPs ....still waiting. I wish you luck...may your GC come before mine.

Thanks,

I had my I140 approved long before I applied for I485. I have noticed that most of the delays are due to delay in I140 processing. Does this mean that my case could get approved much sooner? My RD is March 3, 2008.

I am Approved ...yesterday

Approved....

Balkhu,

here is my timeline and I am still waiting for my I-485 to get approved:

EB2 PD Feb 2001 India
I-140/I-485 RD June 2005
I-140 approved Sept. 2005

4 EADs, 2 APs, 2 FPs ....still waiting. I wish you luck...may your GC come before mine.

Thanks,

Thanks ALL..present days are the Golden days for GC approval it seems....
Question: Day before yesterday I only receive "Card Production ORdered" email and LUD changed with the new status. I am with Nebraska. I am hearing that some people got a separate "Welcome Email" or "Approval Email" ...so my question is the please share the timelines and type of emails you guys received ...so that we can make some sense that what does it really mean and is it DONE as in DONE or still have few strings attached...
Pls share..

Looks like whoever is sharing their frustation are getting their GC's approved.
Hmmm...I should also vent my frustation soon :)