I485 filing as single and later include my wife..!!! Do we receive the approval on th

Kiran Guddeti

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have applied 485 as single and I have got my AP, EAD and figure prints done then later I got married and included my wife in my application by applying for her 485. She got her AP, EAD and finger prints done also. I have a Question..?? when I receive my approval , would I receive my wife approval also?? Did any one face the same way…?? Please let me know that happened.

Response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advanced,
:) applied 485 as single later I got married and included my wife in my application would I receive my wife approval also Response is greatly appreciated.

RFE in all probability

Do not mistake me, but on seeing the various postings on this forum, what I have seen is people who are married within 6 months before and anytime after filing 485 have received RFE to verify marriage info.

I might be wrong but others on the board can add their 2 cents on this .:confused:

Aproval based on RD

You both will get your aprovals based on your respective RD/NDs, As per as my knoweldge you both won't get it at same time

Sent a copy of marriage certificate

My lawyer has asked me to Send a copy of marriage certificate while applying the my wife application for 485. Would that would not enough …????