I485 Feb 2001 Case Approved Today 01/18/02

DAN01

Registered Users (C)
Hai Guys,

It\'s my turn to inform everyone that my case has been approved today and checked just now. My wife case also approved today.It\'s approved and updated on the same day. Today morning I had checked but not approved. Thanks for all your support. This site has been very useful for me.I am surfing this site for the few months. I would like to thank Rajesh khanna for maintaining this web wonder site for all the people living in the United States.

I would like to give more information about my Case and hope helpful for others surfing this site

My case was assigned to officer on 11/19/01 and approved today 01/18/02.
  Detail Below. I had called INS for 4 times from Nov till now. My I140
  was approved for AOS. I called INS last friday (01/11/01 and spoke to an
  IIO and she brought my case to Supervisor Attention and approved today
  ( Exactly one week )

PD - 3/15/01
  RD - 2/15/01
  ND - 2/22/01
  AD - 01/18/02
  EAC - 01-109-5****
  I140 - AOS
  EB2 Category, India

Thanks again for all your help

DAN01

Cograts! DAN01, looks like you guy apply your LC after your !I485 application , man?

485 approved as of 1/18/02

Hai Guys,

It\'s my turn to inform everyone that my case has been approved as of 1/18/02 and checked just now. My wife case also approved as of 1/18/02. Thanks for all your support. This site has been very useful for me.I am surfing this site for the few months. I would like to thank Rajesh khanna for maintaining this web wonder site for all the people living in the United States.

I would like to give more information about my Case and hope helpful for others surfing this site

Detail Below. I had called INS for 4 times from Nov till now. My I140
was approved for AOS.
RD - 3/14/01
ND - 3/20/01
EAC - 01-130-5****
  I140 - AOS
  EB2 Category, India

Thanks again for all your help

All the best to all of u.

No Title

Thanks all of you. Good Luck to Everyone. PK DM, did you receive the approval notice?. because, I haven\'t received yet.

No Title

I didn\'t receive the Approval Notice yet?. Anyone got approved not received the notice yet?. Please post here

No Title

I haven\'t received the approval notice yet. Still waiting more than
2 weeks now. I got approved on 01/18/02. I called the IIO today morning around 9:00 am waited for 1 hrs and hanged up line.