I485 case approved. EB3 India RD 9/99 ND 10/99

sunnyg

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys!
         Michigan Senators office has called me and told me that my case is approved. My case was sort of put on a back burner.
After long frustrating wait I called Senators office and they got involved in it and finally my case is approved. Thanks Myladoor for immitracker site. my Id is sunny NSC

My details:
ID/10/97
ID 9/99
ND10/99
FP 11/00
Ad 7/01

EB3 India SC

Hanging in there but if you feel that you re hanging in there too long because services centers forgot your case, call up your senator.

Thanks
God bless you all! Praise the Lord

Sunny

No Title

Congrats,
you have been lucky that the senator could help you, my case is also RD/8-99, ND/10-99 and FP 6/00 EB3, the senator is involved for the past 4 months, whenever i have called INS they never said anything concrete. No one has the answere let\'s see.
BTW was it because of the senator or you did something else also?
Thanks

No Title

HI Manes:
         I did not do any thing extra. I contacted our senator a month ago and they called up the INS. They have a special line to NSC. They used to put me on hold and call NSC regarding my case and they used to inform me. Our senators immigration case worker was very good. She was on top my case. Call your senator office , I called NSC lot of times all you get is vague answers. I called NSC after our congresional person got involved, IIO told me that since congressional people are involved in your case, it will be resolved sooner. She told me "they(Our senator represenatative) can give you better answer than me".

I guess you should do that. Every state has two senators, if one does not respond do call up the other senator. tell your case worker that people with Rd 7/2000 are getting approval done.

Good Luck
Sunny