I485 Approved

tampa

My wife’s case is approved on 24th April 28, 2003 according to the Online status.
My wife was the derivative applicant. My case was approved last year on April. She waited more than a year to get approval after my approval. Here is her details

PD 1999
485 ND Nov, 2000
1st FP Feb 2001
2nd FP June 2002
RFE April 08 2003
RFE received April 23 , 2003
AD April 24th , 2003 ( According to the Online Status)

I wish good luck to every one who applied for any kind of petition with INS. May God expedite the process.
Tampa
:)

Congratulations!

Thank you very much for posting this encouraging news. Could you please tell what the RFE is about? Since you were approved last year in April, does the RFE asked about your CURRENT employment?
Did you contact senator/congressman for your wife's case or just wait for your turn?
Sorry for asking this many questions. I am in a very similar situation. Thank you for sharing your information with us!

Congrats Tampa.
It is quite interesting that TSC approves the spouse after 1 yr
when they shd really approve them together.
were you married when you applied ?
so what was the RFE for ?

The RFE was that I submit all the I-94s or H4 approval from the date she arrived in the USA. We were married 4 years before we applied for the I-485.
I contacted the local US congress man. But his office did not do any thing extraordinary. one of the lady called from his office and just told me the status of the application that she got from the on line status check. I heard some congress man can help.

same ND & RD??

Congrats!!
Can you let me know if your ND/RD is same as your wife's??
Did u both file 485 together??
I got my approval in in may'02. Still waiting for my wife's approval.
Here ND is Sep'2001.
Mine was Nov'1999.
Thanks.