I485 Approved

K Lee

Registered Users (C)
Approved!!! Attorney just informed me. Checked on-line status, I was approved yesterday. wac-01-237-xxxxx. rd:5/17/01, nd:7/8/01, fp:5/1/02, REF response received by INS: 10/2/02. very excited!!!!!!

This forum is really a big help along the way. Thanks, everybody!

BTW, Does anyone know how long it will take to get the actual card? Of course, I will get my passport stamped in a couple of weeks. But I will move to another city in July and my current address will change. Hopefully, I can get the card mailed to my current address to avoid any complications.

K Lee

I am second.

Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!

K Lee,

Congratulations! I am sure it is a relief! It has definitely been a long wait!

Can you tell us what the RFE was for?

Thanks!

Congrats Buddy but....

Congrats buddy but your wait starts again for your plastic card. Even though its not that big of issue but it will bug you. Hopefully you will get your card soon.

JM

the RFE was w-2 for two year, current pay sub, and employment verificaiton (a letter from HR). Thanks.

Again, Does anyone know how long it will take for them to issue the card? Thanks.

K Lee

Originally posted by K Lee
the RFE was w-2 for two year, current pay sub, and employment verificaiton (a letter from HR). Thanks.

Again, Does anyone know how long it will take for them to issue the card? Thanks.

K Lee

according to INS officer who interviewed me "2 months to 1 year"

Congrats on approval

Enjoy your freedom...your ND was within a few days from mine and I was approved a couple of weeks ago.

congratulations.
regarding the card i guess it depends on ur pp stamping area.it appears that sanjone or sfo area people are getting the card little early than sothern california.
good luck.

!!! Congratulations !!!

Enjoy your freedom and wish for us.

I think I am (I mean my wife) the oldest WAC# holder on this board.