I485 Approved!!!

sanjays

Registered Users (C)
My details...
VSC - PD July 98, RD Aug 99, FP July 2000, RFE OCT 2000,
AD June 21 AVM got updated yesterday...haven\'t received the notice yet....
At this moment I would like to ask upon everybody to support ISN...

ISN is a NON profit organization and I think we all should support it so that they can fight for Immigrant rights...Lot of us who are getting approved were benifited by few laws that were lobied and faught by ISN...I would pledge $151 for ISN and I would ask upon everybody to pledge same kind of support to ISN once they get their 485 approved...I know there will be many people who will get their approval and hence we can get a nice contribution of $151 for such a nice cause...
Sailesh G. Could you please provide information as to how people like us can contribute their pledge..may be you can provide us with some standard way of doing this...Let\'s donate to ISN once you get approved...

Thanks a Millions again to ISN.....

No Title

Congratulations.. Best of luck to you. It is really good news for the rest of us waiting to know that VSC is moving....

No Title

Was your RFE for Employment letter? When did INS receive the RFE?
Did your spouse get approved too?

IdleGirl

No Title

Yes RFE was for Employment Letter and for Geographic form since I changed my address. INS received it on October 13 and after that it was just sitting there for VISA number. Yes, my wife also got approved on the same day.

No Title

sanjays, Congratulations. You r right about ISN. If they had not lobbied for us we would not get approvals because of lack of visas. Thanks to ISN. Those who benefited should contribute to ISN.