I485 Approved

Ann99

Registered Users (C)
My application has been aprroved on October 17th 2000. I checked the VSC Voice Message just now.I am waiting for the approval notice. Never called IIO but was checking the Voice message once in a while.

My details

PD - November 1998
RD - August 1999
ND - Sep 16th 1999
FP - August 4th 2000
I485 approved on October 17th 2000.

Can anyone please tell, who will receive the approval notice (lawyer or myself or both).

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this site and to all who post valuable information.

Good Luck !!!!!

No Title

We just got our green light from VSC. Here are our details:
VSC EB3 - China
PD Aug 97
RD 8/99 ND 8/11/99
FP 7/13/00
AP 10/13/00
However, we are confused by the approval notice. It asks us to call local INS to make PASSPORT STAMPING appointment while the local INS in Philadelphia we called tells us that we will given be an appointment... and then we saw in the board that you can walk in. Anyone could shed light on this? We greatly appreciate it.

No Title

Congratulations. My dates are RD 08/13/1999 AND ND 09/04/1999 AND FP 08/02/2000, EB2 India. It seems as I posted earlier after talking to IIO, September cases have been started. But I know many people in August are still waiting. I am not sure in what order they are processing the cases. Do you have any info to share with us?

Enjoy the new Freedom.

No Title

My application was approved on 17th October - but did not receive the approval letter yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the approval letter after the approval date.

Also, what are the documents needed for stamping.

Your info will be appreciated.

Thanks

No Title

Just checked the automated message and heard the word "this case has been approved on Oct 23, we mailed you...". Same message for my wife also.

NIW, China, PD 06/98, RD 8/31/99, ND 9/20/99, fp 7/26/00, cleared 8/3/00,
EAC 99-270-XXXXX
The auto message was "this case could not be found" until Sep 11th, then it was changed to "you i485 has been received ...". Have not called IIO but checked the auto message 2-3 times per week after finger print.

Steve