I485 Approved !!!

charismatic1234

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just checked my online status and it says its approved.. Finally.

I am trying to control myself till I actually get the approval notice. I hope they are not playing a joke on me. Maybe if I check it tomorrow, it may have changed :)

Here are the details

RD: 07/01
ND: 09/01
FP: 01/03

NO RFE

AD: 01/04

Another thing that I would like to metion is that this is the first time my online msg has changed. Before this msg, I had the "Received and taking 999 days" msg.

I know that a lot people are in the same boat and are a bit concerned that the msg does not change. I know that I was concerned that maybe my case was lost.

I would like to thank each and every one on the forum for their postings and insights. This was one forum that I read every single day even though my postings had been limited. Anyways, I hope and pray that approvals for members on this forum come ASAP.

I will post more details on whats in the approval notice. If there is someone out there who can guide me thru the stamping process that would be helpful. I would be going to the Dallas office (Stemmons Frwy) for stamping

Congrats Charismatic,

BTW, are we looking at a new trend of RFE-less approvals now? I have seen quite a few approvals lately without any RFEs.

CHARISMATIC1234

CHARISMATIC1234...Congratulations!!

What are the first 5 digits of your SRC # ?

Is it SRC-01-261 or SRC-01-271...??

Mine is SRC-01-261, so I am curious..

Thanks to all for the good wishes.

just an update... I did receive my approval notice in the mail today. I still dont think that its sunk in that my case is approved...

anyways... if someone can share their stamping experience at 8101 Stemmons in Dallas, it would be highly appreciated

thanks again