I485 approved while waiting for EAD extension??

vamgc

Registered Users (C)
Got my I485 approved and also got the stamping done, this is while i am waiting for extension of EAD which i have applied(current EAD expires on 02/11) before the approval of 485 and also got EAC#.

My questions is shall I have to request INS to cancel my EAD extension, or simply forget it!!

Hi,

My wife when she entered into US she came on Student Visa (F1 Visa). She applied her I-485/Parole/EAD Under Derivative staus. She graduated last semister i.e Dec-24,02. She got a job now, and she started working Using Her EAD. What is Her status now..?

I would apprciate if some one let me know beacuse, I'm planning to reneaw her EAD and Parole. In one of the section in application form..They asked what is her current status..?

Another thing INS entered her Incorrect date of Birth on Parole and EAD. When I spoke with my Lawyer, they said they will correct it, but they couldnt so far, Again when I spoke with them today and they will correct it during EAD and Parole Renewal.

I'm thinking applying her renewal myself with out going through Lawyer, beacuse he is gonna charge $600 . What are the documents needed to correct her date of birth during renewal..

Any suggest would be apprciated...

Thanks Advance,
Raj

You should mention AOS(adjustment of status) for that particular column. Since her F1 becomes void as soon as she starts using her EAD.

foget about that VSC is current on the EAD, even though you inform INS it won't do any favour to anyone. But ask your lawyer abt that.

vamgc,

dont worry. u will get letters in ur mail saying that they are rejecting your EAD application since your 485 has been approved. We got the same letters after we got the approval letter.

sunny