I485 approved today

prav

Guys,
Looks like folks at TSC invest a lot in the stock market. Bull Market is back and so are the approvals. My happiness knew no bounds when i saw the online approval message. Hang in there People!!!!Good times are back once again:)

Here are my details

08/99 Priority date
07/26/01 RD
08/30/01 ND
01/14/03 FP
01/29/04 AD
This forum has been a great resource for me and i really thank all the people who have and are contributing to this forum by sharing their emotions, sense of humor and technical talent.

Congrats and best wishes for you and your family

Bull market is back ??? Bull market is about to end isn't it more likely ???

Originally posted by SydneyRacquelle
Why are we seeing all of these brand new people who are avid readers of this forum only when they get approved?????
Avid or not these people provide useful information about the TSC's progress. I would prefer useful information any day to postings from people like you who bi*tch when they 485 approval postings.
I don’t think posting lots of necessary/unnecessary info on this message board is the criteria required by the TSC for timely approval.
Have some patience and try not to feel so jealous or before you get approved you certainly will develop acidity.

Pearls of wisdom from the guru ! :)

Which nomadic tribe do you belong to? Do you have a crystal ball?

At times i feel no information is the best information...the more information i gather on TSC, the more i get frustrated....