I485 approved! Passport stamping question...

moe

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

We received our I-485 approval in the mail today. CSC EB3 Other country, RD 11/00, ND 12/00, FP 3/01, no RFE. AVM still says our application is pending. Also, when I called CSC last Friday, the IIO said that our application was still pending and not assigned to an officer yet. I think the computers that IIOs use are not updated.

Passport stamping question: Can I use my Courtesy copy of I-797 for passport stamping (in Westminster)? Original copy was sent to my lawyer and I cannot get a hold of him.

Thanks.

No Title

Congrats!!
Looks like CSC is approving according to thier PD\'s..\'coz we saw an approval of ND 01/01.. Please post ur wac# and exact ND. That would help lotsa guys with ND 12/00..like me , kevin & dimpu....

Thanks

No Title

Congratulations, moe!

My impression is that the Finger Prints date is the most important factor for approval. So far we have seen approvals only for finger prints done till the first week of March.
It seems like they wait almost a month after the official FP date before even look into the file.
My WAC is 01 044, and I saw many approvals with WAC later than mine, but usually their FP was earlier, mine is 03/15.

Correct me, if I\'m wrong.

No Title

Congrats Moe !

I just got to the discussion board now cos my internet connection was down at work all day !!

That gives hope for us ND 12/00