I485 approved for ND 5/22/00, PP stamped at INS SFO office

deepa_m

My I485 got approved on 5/17 and I completed my PP stamping at the INS San Francisco office today. Details of my case as below:
EB1, India(L1-A)
PD 08/20/99
I485 ND&Receipt Dt 05/22/00
FP 11/02/00
I485 Approved 05/17/01
PP Stamped 05/29/01

The PP stamping experience was very nice. Went to the office at Sansome Street at around 6:30am. Went through the metal detectors and went to the 2nd floor. Dropped my courtsey copy of the I485 approval through a slot in the door. Shortly after, a lady called my name for my passport, ADIT photos, EAD card and AP. Got my stamped passport back after 20 minutes. The lady explained that the stamp is a temporary green card till the actual plastic card comes along. So, finally the entire wait seems over and it is a great feeling.
I have been a regular visitor to this site but this is the first time I am sharing my information about dates and visa status. This site is really helpful and it is a great way to share the information. At least it gives some method to this insane madness and keeps all of us going.
To all of you guys waiting out there, hang on.

Finally, thanks to Mr. Khanna for hosting this site and to all the people who are sharing their experiences for the benefit of everyone else.

Good luck all.

No Title

Congratulations.

I wish you the best luck in the world. Hope you enjoy your freedom.

-Bosco *8)

No Title

Congrats. Why there is a discrepancy of one month between tracker info and this info. Tracker says ND of 6/22/2000.
Which one is correct.

Thanks

Suresh