I485 approved finally?

seattleLC

Registered Users (C)
I got 8 email msgs from USCIS yesterday (1/31) with the following msg for my LIN. My wife's status is still pending according to the website.

======
Receipt Number: LIN******

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 31, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
======

I assuming that this is the end of the road for me (after almost 5 years). Please correct me if that is not the case.

-SeattleLC

Yes, you are done. Congrats!

ps. Were you retrogressed and if yes ehen did your PD become current

I don't think I was effected by the retrogression. I filed I140/I485 concurrently and the dates have always been current (as far as I can remember).

-SeattleLC

Congrats.

You submitted 485 on 1/27/2005. Why did it take so long? were you stuck in name check?

I did not do anything. The process took almost 2 years. I was thinking about WOM, but never acted on it.

-SeattleLC

I got 3 more emails from USCIS today with another status update.

===
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
====

I guess, I can expect the notice in a day or two.

-SeattleLC.

Congratulations, SeattleLC!!! Enjoy the freedom. Were there any LUDs prior to approval? a week before or a month before?

I stopped following the LUDs for some time now. So, I am not sure if they were updated before mine got approved.

My wife's 485 is still pending and it has an LUD update of 8/26/2006. Not sure what that was about.

-SeattleLC

Card Production ordered

Hi

My case status was changed to "Card Production ordered" on 02/06

Ofcourse, my 485 was approved on 09/26 and there was a big silence from USCIS in issuing the card to me. I did several followups to get to this stage

Did you receive your card already?

Thanks,
Sinna

Thanks SeattleLC

Was there any status change in your case like 'Card mailed'?? after the Card production ordered

Mine was "card productions ordered" (or some like that) and it changed to "
Approval notice mailed".

-SeattleLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Received

All

I got my plastic card by mail yesterday morning

Long wait after the 485 approval. For some reason It got delayed by 5 months.

Thanks to all of you for sharing their experience to my queries (posted in this site under different threads)

Thanks,
Sinna