I485 approved -EB3 (india) rd july 99 nd july 99

arista

Registered Users (C)
Our I485 is approved Details:
  PD: June 1996
  RD:July 1999
  ND:July 1999
  Recpt#:EAC-99-229-xxxx
  Approved Date:aug 22/2000 (through phone message)
  NO RFE
  Catg:EB3
  DOL:philii
  Processing Center:VSC

No Title

When did I talk to IIO. yesterday. Pl give us detail what did he/she gave U reply. I am on the same boat. thanks

No Title

I have not talked to IIO, i have checked the status through automated phone, i live in VA

No Title

I think yesterday at 10.42a.m. U wrote in ANY APPROVAL IN AUGUST heading that talked to IIO. And now you are denying. I don\'t know why.

No Title

I had talk with regards to my change of address in the morining, but not on I485 status

No Title

Hey Buba, I checked all your previous mails and found you are always
interested in knowing only location from all the people who got approvals !!! You never posted any information of yours !!
What\'s the matter ? are you doing some kind of location survey ?!

No Title

I have posted my info earlier. You can check from Crazyboy file.
I saw many approvals of NJ and VA residents. I live in MA. Recently there were MA residents approvals.

No Title

Arista:

Congratulations. I am right behind you man. Hope to hear some good news soon. I am also in philly and my rd, nd and fp dates are similar to yours. 7/6/99, 7/26/99 and 5/17/00 (actual date was 5/10 but could not do it because of a small cut on my wife\'s finger.)

keeping fingers crossed and praying god to release me of this punishment.

No Title

Than q,best of luck (every body needs with vsc badly)Received Courtesy copy on Aug23rd, Strange thing is Approval Date on paper is AUg17th and on automated message is Aug22,thinking of going for stamping on monday.