I485 Approved! Changed employer after 180 days

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone, (previous screen name apr_waiter)
  My I485 was approved on Jan 22nd, Got the approval notice yesterday and got PP stamped today. Here are my details:
PD: July 1999
(substitute for another emp \'cuz my I140 was rejected due to lawyer\'s mistake PD: sep 1997 gave motion for reopening but was not considered)
RD: 4/5/2001
ND: 4/23/2001
FP: Oct 20th (originally scheduled on 11/8)

It totally took 4 years and 4 months for the process. I was not actively involved in this board for a couple of months).

Thanks to Rajeev Khanna, Ciba and everyone of you.

PP stamping experience:

Although my notice says to go to LA Downtown, as per the advice given in this board, we went to Santa Ana office.
1. Went around 10 a.m, there were more than 75 people ahead of me.
2. After 45 mts went in to collect the ticket in 3rd floor. Only one window was open. Took about 20 mts for the ticket.
3. Went to 5th floor and waited for 5 mts, our nos were called.
4. Gave 2 ADIT photos, approval notice, I-94, Passport. No questions were asked and we were done in 15 mts. The guy did\'nt did\'nt ask for EAD or AP although we took everything.
5. Totally the time spent was nearly 1 hr 45 mts.
6. He said that the actual card arrival will take between 6 to 12 months.

Once again thanks to everybody. If you guys have any questions I\'ll be happy to answer.

Congrats! So even changing job before 180days is OK as long as no RFE

Congratulations!

Seems they don\'t ask for the pay stub for Passport stamping. So even you changed the job before 180 days, even in CSC, it is still ok as long as there is no RFE.

Is this correct? Any comments

GreenPoint

INS address in Santa Ana?

Congratulation! Would you please tell me INS office address in Santa Ana, where you got your passport stamped. Which is in 1666 N. Main street or in 34 Civic Center Plaza?

Thanks. The address is

The Santa Ana INS office:
34 Civic Center Plaza
Federal Building
Santa Ana CA 92701