ND - Aug 9 99
FP - Jun 24 00
Category - EB2
RFE Issued - Jan 15 2001
RFE Received by INS - Feb 2 2001
485 Approval - 23rd Feb 2001
Passport Stamping - Mar 2 2001

Got my passport for one year until Mar 1 2002
the officer said I would get my Card within 6 months.

All you guys hang in there. I know it\'s easy to say \'Paitence is the mother of virtue \' but I went thru a lot of trauma with merger / acquisitions etc. etc. Hopefully all that is behind me now.
I will be checking the board for while for any questions.
This board has been a huge source of information and would like to thank you all.

No Title

Congrats !!
I am under EB3 category with a ND 09/99 and PD as 08/96 and after completing 540 days for I-485, INS says since your company changed it\'s name, this case is on hold. What was your experience with acquisition/name change and what exactly was done in your case. Can you give some more info on this. In my case they are saying there is no RFE and they are waiting for a decision from INS headquarter, regarding this name change.

No Title

JungleCat,
When you stamped you passport today, how many I-94\'s did you give back to the officer? Only the current one or all of them. I am waiting to stamp my passport and I have four I-94\'s over the years due to multiple H-1 transfer. However, I could not find one of my old ones. Do you think if it matters?
Congrats, by the way.

No Title

Anil, my company\'s merger did not go thru. It fell off at the last minute. Worked out good for me. I would\'nt be able to tell u much about what happens from my experience. I have read stuff where people have to redo their I-140 in case of a merger. Not sure if it happens in all the cases.
HTH

No Title

Congrats Would you please post the Country? India/China/Other

Added an entry to ImmiTracker.com