I485 approved after RFE

GC_quoi

Registered Users (C)
Approved today! :) Just receive the magic email and online status also updated

Thanks all in this forum and hope all get approval soon!

I140/I485 ND 11/6/03
I140 AD 5/16/04
Changed job Sept 04
FP1: 11/12/04
Filed Change of address and Change of atterney in Dec 04
RFE 1/10/05
Reply to RFE received by USCIS 2/4/05
Approved 3/2/05

GC_quoi said:
Approved today! :) Just receive the magic email and online status also updated

Thanks all in this forum and hope all get approval soon!

I140/I485 ND 11/6/03
I140 AD 5/16/04
Changed job Sept 04
FP1: 11/12/04
Filed Change of address and Change of atterney in Dec 04
RFE 1/10/05
Reply to RFE received by USCIS 2/4/05
Approved 3/2/05

Hearty congratulations!

Thanks! My RFE is for EVL, 2 month pay stubs, 2002 2003 W2/Tax return. My atterny also advise me to include the last two pay stub from my previous employer to be extra cautious (to prove continuous employment) I didn't file AC21..

Good luck to all!

Congrats GC_quoi. My situation is also same. I got RFE on EVL and responded to the RFE on 02/11/05. I also did not file AC21.

How long does it take for the approval after responding the the RFE. Can I expect my approval anytime soon?

Is there any thread that tracks RFE responses and approval timelines?

Thanks,
Vidyakalyan

RFE for Federal and State Tax returns?

Hello GC_quoi
Wondering in your RFE for tax Returns(2002 2003 W2/Tax return) did they ask for FEDERAL AND STATE tax returns or Just Federal? Please update.........seems like i got an RFE got email today.......but don't what is rfe for.

Thanks in advance
Sh

Gc-quoi,
could you please clear my doubts/
1.Since you didn't file AC21 ,bafter getting the RFE you just responded it to only or before sending the documents you filed AC21?

2.so you included last paystubs from current and previous employer?

Me also didn't file AC21.I have adviced from many that If I get any RFE for paystubs,EVL etc then only I need to file it..please advice me...

Sh_Gc2005 said:
Hello GC_quoi
Wondering in your RFE for tax Returns(2002 2003 W2/Tax return) did they ask for FEDERAL AND STATE tax returns or Just Federal? Please update.........seems like i got an RFE got email today.......but don't what is rfe for.

Thanks in advance
Sh

Hi, Sh

Only Federal tax returns (togather with W2s) are needed. Good luck!

maryrose said:
Gc-quoi,
could you please clear my doubts/
1.Since you didn't file AC21 ,bafter getting the RFE you just responded it to only or before sending the documents you filed AC21?

2.so you included last paystubs from current and previous employer?

Me also didn't file AC21.I have adviced from many that If I get any RFE for paystubs,EVL etc then only I need to file it..please advice me...

1. I simply replied to the RFE. No AC21 was filed ever in my case. I believe you only need to respond to RFE.

2. My atterney wanted to be extra cautious (to prevent further enqury), so he asked me to give him the last two pay stub from my previous employer (togather with last two month paystub from my current employer) to show my continuous employment in US. But this is NOT required by REF letter...don't think it is really needed.

best wishes!