I485 Approved after RFE- from kballal

kballal

Registered Users (C)
EB2-NIW -self, India, PD 6/98; RD/ND 7/99; EAC 99228-----; FP Newark 6/00. RFE from VSC 9/28/00; RFE received by VSC 10/16 (employment letter-continued employment). approved on 11/15 for both me and my wife. good luck to everyone, especially vijay s, khoon pasina who have been waiting with me for more than month after sending the rfe\'s

No Title

Kballal:
Thanks! and congrats on your approval. My I-485 has also been approved actually as of Oct 26 and the system didnt print out the response. I found this when I called IIO today. Any way good thing happened by God\'s grace. Good luck to you too and Khoon Pasina.

No Title

Thanks Guys - just found out I got another RFE (issued today, on AVS)... This is getting irritating. Why couldn\'t they just put everything together and send it out???

KP

No Title

I hear you KP. I went throught that too. when my attorny replied to first RFE( RFe was for missing H1B1 documents) VSC noticed that there was a company name change and so they issued second RFE for redo of I140. On the other hand my co-workers ( they work for same company too) got GC approval without RFE.

KP stay cool and ur GC will be approved tooo!!!!!

No Title

Thanks guys - I am not as desperate as I sound. This whole rigmarole reminds me so much of the Babus in the government offices back in India (as I am sure they are there in any other third world country)... Bad memories lead to agitation!

KP