I485 Approved - 8/10

vscwaiter_199602

Registered Users (C)
I just checked Automatic voice response system at VSC and heard the golden words "this case was approved on 8/10". Ofcourse my wife\'s too.

My case details are
India; EB3; PD 2/96; RD 4/2/99; ND 5/3/99; FP 4/00; No RFE at any time, 2EAD, 1AP EAC# 99-160-
Company corporate office is in Boston. comes under VSC. But I live in NSC area.

Thanks to Rajiv, members( maintaining the discussion group ), crazyboy( On tracking page when we see approvals with later ND dates then ours, we used to get crazy ) and friends like DG, samyukta... for sharing info.

Later, I will post stamping experience.

VSCwaiter_199602

No Title

Congratulations....
   I remember yesterday only you were wondering about the approval.
My dates are exactly same as yours. Hope they approve mine also.

Have a nice time.

When did you check the message ? Did it get changed today only ?

Let me know, I am being impatience, why not it your approval gives me some hope.....

Did you ever talked to IIO, if yes can you please post replies.

(DG)

No Title

Congratulations....

Thanks

I remember yesterday only you were wondering about the approval.
--Thats true.
My dates are exactly same as yours. Hope they approve mine also.
-- There is a possibility. Check the message.

Have a nice time.

-- I will Try.

When did you check the message ? Did it get changed today only ?

Today at 4:15 PM CST. Yes, yesterday also I heard old message "your application was received on 5/3/.... bla bla,,,

Let me know, I am being impatience, why not it your approval gives me some hope.....

Did you ever talked to IIO, if yes can you please post replies.

-- I called three times in july(between 20th and 30th ). When the first time I called, nice lady(IIO) picked up the phone. She was polite. She told me they are processing cases submitted on or before june 1st. Regarding my case , she said "the file is complete including finger prints etc., so someone should be looking at your file, but unfortunately my computer is not showing anything. So, either you can write a letter or give us a call after a month." After that she corrected my address on the phone. ofcourse, it was a small change. Just a change in apartment number and phone number.

I called again after three days. This time IIO(lady) told me they are processing july 15th cases. She behaved little bit rude as I called second time with in three days. She also gave the same answer. she said to me "I cann\'t go and check each officer table to see who is working on your file and also told me calling too many won\'t help in anyway". When asked about approvals with ND date later than mine, she said "I don\'t want to talk about others". I asked her to transfer my call to her supervisor. But she said no.

Third time when I called an i(d)io(t) answered my call. He told me "they are processing cases received on or before april 98". Then I decided there is no point in calling INS. So, I haven\'t talked to them in the last ten days. But I was checking the automated voice message every evening around 3:30 CST.(4:30 EST - INS closes at 4:00 EST).

Suggestion:
Talk to an IIO to make sure your file is complete. If the file is complete, you will get an approval in this week without any doubt.

Good luck.

VSCwaiter_199602

(DG)

No Title

Congratulations on crossing the big hurdle. Can you please answer a couple of questions.

1) Where did you have your fingerprinting done?
2) Did you have to take any steps to ensure that the fingerprints are sent to VSC and not NSC.

I am in a similar situation (living and fingerprinted in TSC jurisdiction while processing is being done in VSC) and would very much appreciate a response.

Thank you

No Title

Fingerprints:-- I live in Wisconsin. So, I went to Milkwaukee INS office. I went there in the afternoon around 2:00 PM. The whole process took just ten minutes.

By default FBI forwarded results to NSC, even though I received the finger prints notice from VSC.... So, you don\'t have to worry about the finger prints. They have a centralized system to which all the service centers are connected.

No Title

Hi VSCwaiter199602

My case is just the reverse. My company is in SCand I live in SSCrea now. But mine was filed by the attorney at SCSCnce at that time I was living in NJ.

Will this cause any problem that you know of.

Thanks...
wazzup