I485 approvals

zhhbc

My wife and I finally got i485 approval notice yesterday, and got our passports stamped today. Hang in there, hopefully y'all will get your approvals soon.

Here is my info:
RD 5/2001
ND 8/2001
FP 1/2003
AD 1/6/2004
No REF

Wish y'all the very best of luck!

Antsy02098...

Have some respect ... :)

there are plenty of guys out here with 29+ months..!!!

including me as well...:-(

Congrats!!!
One down, so many more to go ...

RD 05/2003
ND 06/2003
FP 03/2003
RFE 1/9/2003 ... still waiting ...

ND08/2001? it took 29 months
Note that zhhbc RD is 05/2001, so the correct statement is "it took 32 months". Some of us have long gaps between RD and ND.

w8nc
RD 08/01
ND 11/01

Originally posted by fjaffery
Congrats!!!
One down, so many more to go ...

RD 05/2003
ND 06/2003
FP 03/2003
RFE 1/9/2003 ... still waiting ...

Got an RFE before RD/ND or is it a typo?

Of course Any thing is possible, Seee these two SRC nos.

SRC0200251913 Approved 10/17/2001 Approved/Completed
SRC0200251959 Approved 10/17/2001 Approved/Completed

They got approved 15 days after the notice date?? ( Even if it is a super special case)

--pr

Originally posted by pradha
Got an RFE before RD/ND or is it a typo?

Of course Any thing is possible, Seee these two SRC nos.

SRC0200251913 Approved 10/17/2001 Approved/Completed
SRC0200251959 Approved 10/17/2001 Approved/Completed

They got approved 15 days after the notice date?? ( Even if it is a super special case)

--pr

yeah we had found few cases like this before.
Unfortunately we don't know if this is a EB case? I seriously doubt if EB case will get approved inside 2 months , not just at TSC but any other service center either.

Originally posted by zhhbc
My wife and I finally got i485 approval notice yesterday, and got our passports stamped today. Hang in there, hopefully y'all will get your approvals soon.

Here is my info:
RD 5/2001
ND 8/2001
FP 1/2003
AD 1/6/2004
No REF

Wish y'all the very best of luck!

congrats zhhbc , can you please tell us what is your SRC number begin with ?
You don't have to disclose the last 4 digits.
All the best.

Possible

Originally posted by goastros
yeah we had found few cases like this before.
Unfortunately we don't know if this is a EB case? I seriously doubt if EB case will get approved inside 2 months , not just at TSC but any other service center either.

Every process is man handled in service centers, if someone places your file which was applied 1 week before mistakenly at the top of files which are lying around for final decision, chances are you may get approved within two weeks.

I know one of my friend she got her labor approval within 15 days and her whole GC process took only 9 months in year 2000

Congratulation to you, zhhbc!!!

It looks like they process cases based on the RD instead of ND? Don't you think? So far, many people with RD in May started to see updates to their appeal.

Re: Possible

Originally posted by saimural
Every process is man handled in service centers, if someone places your file which was applied 1 week before mistakenly at the top of files which are lying around for final decision, chances are you may get approved within two weeks.

I know one of my friend she got her labor approval within 15 days and her whole GC process took only 9 months in year 2000

Agreed saimural... but still 15 days for AOS for EB case is tough.
Cos they would have to schedule for FP etc, get back the FP results etc. who knows though.
I too have a friend who in 99 took my help in filing his labor forms to be sent to his company.
I had already sent it to my company's legal dept in Apr but we had a big acquisition & name change, so my legal dept sat on my papers till Dec 99.
In the meantime, my friend's labor got approved from South Carolina even before my papers were filled and got his entire GC process complete in something like 9-10 months from TSC.
Now I am just hoping I get my GC before he is eligible to file for citizenship..:(

Congrats zhhbc !!!

zhhbc, enjoy it !!

072301, I wish you were right with the RD, then mine is also getting closer!

goastros, you are funny about hoping to get GC before you friend can file for citizenship.

I am in a similar shoe, my brother filed his 485 two weeks after me in 2001, he received his physical card in November the same year. His GC shows that the approved date was two years ago which means he will be able to file for citizenship in 2004.