I485 approval

brilliant news - quick question for anyone who might know the answer - some people have quite a big gap between RD and ND - why is that - mine is about 3 days apart - also - is wac based on RD or ND and if there is a big gap does it mean anything of significance??

Great news logx - happy for you

linda, around when I filed they had this huge anthrax scare going on, so they stopped taking applications, and then processed them together in a huge bunch, hence creating delays between

the date the app was received (RD)
and when it was officially entered into their system (ND)

nice theory SM but logx rd is june 01 - that was before 9/11 and anthrax only happened after 9/11 ? So that blows that theory - doen't it? So wac is based on nd - am I right ? I am wac 02 061

linda,

Receipt date: June 15th/2001
Notice Date: Nov 6th/2001

is either a typo, or a sore exception, which if I were logx, I wud've been ultra worried about at that time.

lindaMac, I made no mistake.

receipt date: June 15th/2001
Notice Data: Nov 15/2001

My lawyer had to send many fax inquiries to CSC for my receipt notice to arrive. I don't know what happened? I'm just happy It's over

exceptional !!! So apart from the vacation next week - how are you celebrating right now ? Tell us truthfully - are you sober? I wouldn't be