I485 Approval Dates Changed

pr2003

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

I am not sure what is happening with USCIS. On June 28th, I got this approval message for my I485 approval.

==========================================================
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Now, on July 2nd, I had a LUD on my I485 with the below message. Not sure whether my case is REALLY APPROVED and whether it is on June 28th or July 2nd... How come the APPROVAL DATE changed? Anyone with similar situation...??????

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 2, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Thanks !!!

Folks:

I am not sure what is happening with USCIS. On June 28th, I got this approval message for my I485 approval.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Now, on July 2nd, I had a LUD on my I485 with the below message. Not sure whether my case is REALLY APPROVED and whether it is on June 28th or July 2nd... How come the APPROVAL DATE changed? Anyone with similar situation...??????

On July 2, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Thanks !!!

I am exactly in the same situation. Most probably the LUD is because of the internal activities that they do. In my case the 1st LUD was on 06/28/2007 and then on 06/30/2007.

Do have any idea abou the steps after this. Like what will we have to do ?

EB3, RIR, VSC ->TSC, INDIA.
PD 06/08/2001
I 140 Applied on – 08/13/2004 Approved – 01/19/2005
I485 – Receipt Date 08/13/2004
FP1 done on – 04/08/2005
FP2 done on – 06/26/2007
Approval Notice: 06/28/2007

3 LUDs

Folks:

Thanks !!!

Hi guys,

You are supposed to see 3 LUDs the 2 of those you already got and the 3rd one is "The Production of your card has been ordered" something to that extend.

So no panic everything is following the normal procedure.

Again CONGRATS!!!

Same thing with my case as well.

I got two emails on June 28th (one for 'card production ordered' and other for 'approval notice sent').

I noticed that there is LUD change on June 30.