I140 Security Check Forever

ajz3

:rolleyes: I have been waiting for my Approval since almost a Year and a Half. Applied in March 2006. Today is June 4th 2007. I have actually called and spoken to a officer quiet a few times. Everytime is the same answer: Our review department is doing a background/security check. I even upgraded to Premium Processing in Nov 2006. But did'nt make a difference.

security checks

:rolleyes: I have been waiting for my Approval since almost a Year and a Half. Applied in March 2006. Today is June 4th 2007. I have actually called and spoken to a officer quiet a few times. Everytime is the same answer: Our review department is doing a background/security check. I even upgraded to Premium Processing in Nov 2006. But did'nt make a difference.

How can you talk with TSC center people. Each time i called , they only say that ask your company people to call back .Since I-140 is company related .Applicant can not call.

When did you know your case was held up in security check. Did you get any mail from the service center or an online update? Texas and Nebraska service centers are processing cases randomly these days, and I believe its difficult for one to know whether the delay is due to random processing or security check.

I140 - just stuck up in security check

My I140 filed on premium processing in may. I emailed Uics texas center regarding the status. I received an email saying that my petition is put on hold pending security clearence.

does anyone has any idea of how long are they going to take for security check. ?

IF I file my 484 now, Can I still get EAD , AP even though my I140 is not approved ?
i can be reached at sree52@yahoo.com

My I140 filed on premium processing in may. I emailed Uics texas center regarding the status. I received an email saying that my petition is put on hold pending security clearence.

does anyone has any idea of how long are they going to take for security check. ?

IF I file my 484 now, Can I still get EAD , AP even though my I140 is not approved ?
i can be reached at sree52@yahoo.com

If you are eligible to file 485, then you can file EAD/AP along with that.

What Do You Think From Your Experience ?

Hi,

My I140 was filed on Aug' 2006. got an RFE on Jan & replied by Feb 2007.
No LUD & status change.

I called the customer service center, put a request..LUd on 6/19. toay received a letter saying the case is under background investigation.....

what does this mean ? When they will take a decision ? what do you think ?
Why there is a check in I140...it should be in I485 , right ? Do ou think i will get a decision sooner ?

ow can i check thru congressman Or senator...whats the process to contact them ?..pls help....

Gurus ...pls advise......

Security Check may take anywhere between few months to few years.. we cannot predict when it will be done. I am not sure what they are going to check.. but my I140 also is under security check but I am getting my 485 filed, according to our lawyer, I am also eligible to get the EAD even my I140 is pending .