I140 Scanner

Ramakrishnan123

Step by step method of how to scan....

1.Ur Receipt number will look like LIN0411157654
04 represents the year 2004
111 represents 111th working day of USCIS (1st working day correspods to oct 1st of every year)
57654 represent the serial # (If 8000 applications are received in a day,then serial # will start from 50001 and end at 58000) Usually around 5000 applications are received per working day)

2.So to start the scan process, u should have a excel sheet which can be downloaded from here .Save it in ur desktop..

3.OPen the downloaded excel file and go to Tools---> Macros----> Security (Image here)

Select Medium Security (image here)

Close the excel sheet and restart...Click enable macros in the popup window..
(image here)

4. USCIS will kick u after 200 attempts to scan...So u need a proxy address and a software to change ur IP...to scan...
Download free software multiproxy from here
Save and install it on ur desktop....
Open the multiproxy client and clik proxylist--->options (image here)
In the connectvia list, Select all responding proxy servers
In Select Next server list Click rotate every 20 seconds

5.Now u need lot of proxy servers(working)...Can be obtained from here ..
Always try to download fresh Servers...Copy and save the proxy servers in ur desktop in a notepad.(text document)...Atleast try to copy 500 servers...

140 Scanner

6.Now loading the downloaded proxy list to ur multiproxy software...Go to Multiproxy--->proxylist--->options--->Proxy server list--->Menu--->files--->Import Proxylist (image here)
Now click Checkallproxies button in the main window....U have to eliminate those nonworking proxies in the Proxyserverslist window and u should recheck working proxies for atleast 3 times in five minute intervals...

7.Configure ur internet explorer to use Multiproxy by going to Internet explorer---->tools---->internetoptions_----> connections----->Click ur connection---->tick Use proxyserversforthis connection--->enter 127.0.0.1 and 8088 as server and port (image here)

7.Open excel sheet tools--->Macro---->Macros--->140scan--->Run...Enter ur Year and range for scanning....

U R DONE....

PS: During scanning u can see the connecting proxies on the multiproxy client main window....U have to fine tune the proxylist by deleting some proxies which give "page cannot be found" or "Gateway incorrect" errors...

Thanks a lot Ramakrishnan,

Several times we got to see the scanning procedure and something or the other was generally missing. It is great for someone like me to see the procedure in a most comprehensive manner.

Just to mention that we got the tools, but the power is in the hands of those bunch of NSC (non)workers.

Thanks again.

DIGS

Thanks a lot for the information. I have a question... i filed my case in oct 2004 but my receipt number is LIN05007**** According to what u have said , the filing year here is 2005.. How is that... can u clarify me.?

thanks in advance

As stated above the year for INS starts from Oct 1st, So all the applications received after oct 1st 2004 will have LIN05..., I guess so
Can somebody clarify.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
you are correct, floridalc.

a2kgc there is a difference between calendar year and fiscal year. INS fiscal year starts on october 1.